CTG INBOUND SALES REPRESENTATIVE in Morrisville, North Carolina
Title: INBOUND SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Job Number: 19201663
CTG's top technical client is looking for an Inbound Sales Representative to join their growing team in the RTP, NC area!
This is a long term position that offers benefits options such as Medical/Dental/Vision, PTO, 401k plan, life insurance, disability and much more!
Live Chat or Telephone will be the primary focus for communicating with the client's customer. Customers are consumers and small businesses.
• The main focus will be selling technical products.
• Additional duties will include promoting organization's products and services.
• Will represent the company in all activities associated with reseller/channel support.
• Must know company products and services to assist resellers/channels in assigned territory.
Shifts Possible: (MUST BE FLEXIBLE TO WORK ANY BELOW)
Monday-Friday Chat/Tele 9:00AM-6:00PM
Monday-Friday Chat/Tele 10:00AM-7:00PM
Monday-Friday Tele 12:00PM-9:00PM
• Sales experience is REQUIRED (2 years preferred)
• Experience in a metrics/quota driven environment is REQUIRED
• Strong Sales Aptitude
• Proven Leadership Skills
• Technical product knowledge is a plus
• Excellent written/verbal communication skills
• BA/BS Degree is preferred
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT