CTG BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE in Morrisville, North Carolina
Title: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
Job Number: 18213034
CTG's top technology client is looking for a Business Development Representative to join their growing team!
This is a great opportunity to gain sales experience, technical product knowledge and overall customer experience.
This position is a long term opportunity that offers growth, a competitive salary, bonus structure, medical options, 401k plan, PTO and much more!
Our client is seeking enthusiastic, career-minded professionals to join their Public Sector sales organization as a Business Development Representative. The Education Business Development Representative will seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with acquisition customers in the private K-12 sector.
• Identify, qualify, and close new sales opportunities from prospecting and discovery
• Identify and qualify new sales opportunities from warm leads and accounts driven by marketing campaigns
• Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Hybrid Account Executives
• High volume daily outbound calling and writing emails for sales outreach
• Managing and updating daily activities within our CRM (customer relationship management)- salesforce.com
• Communicating professionally and productively with marketing, sales, support and others teams across the business
• Able to thrive in a quota driven environment and meet quotas
• Associates Degree required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Strong career interest in B2B sales
• Positive attitude, resilient, team oriented, social and fun to work with
• Commitment to professional development and career advancement
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and persuasion skills
• Demonstrated curiosity and resourcefulness
• Commitment to achieving individual and team performance goals
• Driven to provide high quality serve
• Professional, responsible, mature, self-motivated and disciplined
• Excellent written/verbal communication skills
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT