CTG ASSOCIATE USER EXPERIENCE RESEARCH SPECIALIST in Morrisville, North Carolina
Title: ASSOCIATE USER EXPERIENCE RESEARCH SPECIALIST
Job Number: 18204933
CTG's top technology client is looking for a Junior User Experience Research Specialist for their headquarters in the RTP, NC area. This is a great opportunity to grow with a Fortune 500 company!
This role supports UX research projects that strive to understand and improve online customer experience on the company’s global websites. This position is managed by the Senior UX Research Manager and you’ll work closely with UX project managers, designers, developers, and web analysts. Core tasks include assisting with all aspects of UX research including test design, test implementation, data analysis, reporting and presentation of results.
• Participate in all phases of UX research (design, implementation, reporting)
• Create smart and efficient usability studies that accurately address UX issues
• Support efficient, timely execution of research projects
• Execute research projects using a wide range of tools and methods
• Perform competitive analysis
• Communicate UX test results and how to use them to improve UI
• Manage and update UX Customer Panel
• Define customer profiles for tests
• Recruit participants from Customer Panel
• Create screening questions, test questions, tasks and test materials
• Set up studies in Usertesting.com, UserZoom, dscout, Surveymonkey, Optimal Workshop and other test platforms
• Review recordings and code observed behaviors
• Use coding schemes to categorize survey responses
• Create reports of test results that describe the findings and recommend actions
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT