CTG ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE in Morrisville, North Carolina
Title: ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Job Number: 19206215
CTG is seeking an experienced Account Executive to join our internal Strategic Staffing business unit (SSS), to uncover new business opportunities for our growing organization. The ideal candidate will bring a background in selling staffing and/or consulting services in the I.T. sector. In addition to the requirements outlined in the Account Executive description below, this individual will work closely with SSS Managing Directors, Account Managers, and Recruiters to bring coordinated CTG services to customers in assigned SSS territory. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Account Executive to join a thriving, energetic, and experienced team in Raleigh, North Carolina!
Reports to: Managing Director
Location: Morrisville, NC
Type: Full time internal hire to CTG (non-billable)
• Minimum 5 years’ of proven experience selling IT staffing services, managed services, IT consulting services, or IT Hardware/Software and proven ability to qualify, and close sales to clients of CTG services
• Acute ability to drive business development and sales initiatives by leveraging I.T. industry knowledge, relationships, and technical background.
Ideal candidate would have a desire to sell Solutions & Services along with some Staffing engagements
• Excellent time management, planning, and organization skills
• Ability to travel as necessary (approx. 10 % - 15%)
Additional Roles & Responsibilities
• Create and execute key sales and business development initiatives to increase SSS sales pipeline
• Focus highly developed sales techniques, negotiation skills to effectively communicate with C-level executives and line of business managers
• Possesses the ability to challenge the customer’s status quo by having the confidence, business acumen, industry/technical knowledge and consultative skills to take a position and lead the direction of discussions with the customer
• Understand the power of credentials, and is able to leverage appropriate success stories that are relevant to a particular prospect and/or sales situation
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team-based environment and execute upon agreed strategy
• Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan; meeting/exceeding quarterly targets, driving market share within a defined territory and/or industry vertical
• Manage the contract negotiation process
• Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
• Coordinate with CTG branch location to ensure complete customer satisfaction in all aspects of business conducted
• Work with Managing Director & Account Manager(s) on sales forecasting, quotes and contract management activities
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Account Management