CTG ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE in Morrisville, North Carolina
Morrisville, North Carolina, United States
Jun 11, 2019Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is seeking an experienced Account Executive to join our internal Strategic Staffing business unit (SSS), to uncover new business opportunities for our growing organization. The ideal candidate will bring a background in selling staffing and/or consulting services in the I.T. sector. In addition to the requirements outlined in the Account Executive description below, this individual will work closely with SSS Managing Directors, Account Managers, and Recruiters to bring coordinated CTG services to customers in assigned SSS territory. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Account Executive to join a thriving, energetic, and experienced team in Raleigh, North Carolina!
Reports to: Managing Director
Location: Morrisville, NC
Type: Full time internal hire to CTG (non-billable)
• Minimum 5 years’ of proven experience selling IT staffing services, managed services, IT consulting services, or IT Hardware/Software and proven ability to qualify, and close sales to clients of CTG services
• Acute ability to drive business development and sales initiatives by leveraging I.T. industry knowledge, relationships, and technical background.
Ideal candidate would have a desire to sell Solutions & Services along with some Staffing engagements
• Excellent time management, planning, and organization skills
• Ability to travel as necessary (approx. 10 % - 15%)
Additional Roles & Responsibilities
• Create and execute key sales and business development initiatives to increase SSS sales pipeline
• Focus highly developed sales techniques, negotiation skills to effectively communicate with C-level executives and line of business managers
• Possesses the ability to challenge the customer’s status quo by having the confidence, business acumen, industry/technical knowledge and consultative skills to take a position and lead the direction of discussions with the customer
• Understand the power of credentials, and is able to leverage appropriate success stories that are relevant to a particular prospect and/or sales situation
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team-based environment and execute upon agreed strategy
• Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan; meeting/exceeding quarterly targets, driving market share within a defined territory and/or industry vertical
• Manage the contract negotiation process
• Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
• Coordinate with CTG branch location to ensure complete customer satisfaction in all aspects of business conducted
• Work with Managing Director & Account Manager(s) on sales forecasting, quotes and contract management activities
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) has developed a reputation for responsiveness and reliability - traits that our clients say set us apart - since our founding in 1966. Today, we provide comprehensive information, technology, and business solutions that address critical challenges for clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. Backed by a proven track record of reliable delivery, CTG fosters long-term client relationships and trust, which allows us to develop strategic insights that maximize client investments and competitive advantage. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India and regularly posts news and other important information online at www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Research
Education Level: None
Work Remote: No
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time