CTG LEASE COORDINATOR in Montgomery, Alabama
Title: LEASE COORDINATOR
Job Number: 19205398
CTG is currently assisting one of its premiere clients in staffing an Equipment Lease Coordinator in Montgomery, AL
This is a 6 month contract assignment with the possibility of extension.
Pay Rate: up to $23/hr Based on Experience (Sorry no holiday or vacation pay)
The Leasing Coordinator is responsible for ensuring sales leasing requests (buyouts and credit approvals) are processed timely and accurately. They ensure required leasing documentation is obtained and processed timely prior to submitting for billing and funding. They are also responsible for approving equipment pick-ups, swaps and moves. This position will works closely with management, sales, and administration staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for obtaining lease credit approvals for sales and notifying them with the specific requirements surrounding the credit approval. This requires updating eAutomate and Share Point in order to expedite the workflow/order staging process.
• Responsible for obtaining and calculating lease buyout quotes for sales. May be required to negotiate reduced buyout quotes.
• Prepares invoices for the billing department for all leased deals.
• Works closely with lease vendors to negotiate pricing and or any special requirements/accommodations
sales or customers may request.
• Processes check requests for cash back rebates, customer incentives and buyouts of applicable leases.
• Approves all equipment pick-ups, swaps and moves requested by sales or service.
• Works closely with sales to assist and ensure required documentation is accurate and all credit requirements are met for funding.
• Creates lease pending reports weekly for management and follows-up accordingly to expedite funding.
• Prepares lease invoices and forwards required leasing documentation to lease vendors for funding.
• Audits short/over funding to determine cause and resolve promptly.
• Update lease information within eAutomate
• Other duties as assigned by management.
Additional Requirements, Skills and Qualifications:
QUALIFICATIONS (SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES REQUIRED)
• Ability to manage daily workflow efficiently and effectively
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• Must have excellent interpersonal, communication and follow-up skills.
• Ability to work cross functionally with multiple departments.
• Excellent problem solving skills, detail oriented, organized, must have a passion for finding solutions, increasing efficiencies, and a being team player.
• Microsoft Outlook, Word and Advanced Excel capabilities (must be able to create/maintain V-Lookup statements, formulas, and other advanced excel functions).
• E-Automate or electronic procurement processes experience preferred but not required.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• 1-3 years equipment leasing/billing experience
• English (reading, writing, verbal)
• Intermediate business math required.
• Ability to work evening hours during peak periods.
• Must be able to work overtime.
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individual with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee uses his/her hands to finger, handle or feel objects, controls; reach with hands and arms; stop, kneel, or crouch; talk or hear; The employee uses computer and telephone equipment. The employee must be able to walk for short periods of time and sit for long periods of time.
• The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee rarely is exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Administrative Assistance & Clerical