CTG WAREHOUSE/PRODUCTION in Monroe, Ohio
Job Number: 19201556
Great Opportunity!!! NO Experience needed.
Referral bonuses available (you and referral must both be working for 45 days to receive the bonus)
Good Attendance rewards!!!
We are looking for new employees that have good attendance and show up to work on time.
Warehouse/Production Workers wanted
Working at a Return Equipment Center in Monroe, OH.
1st Shift 6:30 am to 3:00 PM M-F- $12.85/hr
2nd Shift: 3:30 pm to 12:00 am, M-F- $13.85/hr
*Please note, this is not a position where you will be driving a forklift . This position will require you to take on any of the duties below if asked to.
The position may require
• Load and unload trailers.
• Receive , inspect, locate and ship.
• Transport material to and from assigned locations.
• Package for shipment and deliver material and parts to and from various stock areas and work locations.
• Breakdown and secure incoming material to proper height and skid.
• Repair and/or replace pallets per safety and/or customer requirements.
• Remove components per customer requirements.
• Pick and stage orders.
• Power on equipment for data collection.
• Validate inventory.
• Perform housekeeping duties
• Operating powered material handling equipment and scissors lift
• Utilizing various tooling and equipment
High School diploma or GED Required
*Safety Boots required
Or email the recruiter with your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT