CTG Recruiter in Modesto, California
Location: United States
Job Number: 18210877
CTG is seeking a Recruiter for a full-time permanent opportunity.
• Manage full cycle recruiting process to meet client staffing needs.
• Utilize recruiting tools as a recruiting expert and secure a high return on company investment.
• Serve as client contact, generating requirements and selling candidates.
• Review resumes and assess and verify the candidates’ qualifications to the job requirements and expectations.
• Interview applicants.
• Develop strong relationships and work closely with client leaders and hiring managers to maximize the effectiveness of recruiting process.
• Follow up regularly with hiring managers and candidates to ensure timeliness of recruitment process.
• Negotiate rates with customers within CTG guidelines.
• Negotiate candidate compensation based on client expectations, educate clients on market rates when necessary.
• Develop creative staffing sources to include social media, networking, Internet, cold calling, recruiting databases, professional organizations, etc.
• Develop strategies and recruit for critical, strategic, or difficult requirements, markets, and skill sets.
• Assist in documentation and improvement of processes.
• Communicate with staff to share ideas, information, best practices, etc.
• Assist with and coordinate other projects as requested by manager.
• Perform other duties as assigned to fulfill responsibilities.
• Associate's Degree or 4 years of equivalent work experience in the staffing industry.
• Minimum of 1-3 years staffing or recruiting experience, preferably with an executive search firm or staffing agency.
• Strong interview and phone skills.
• Expertise in proactively searching candidates through networking, social networking, utilizing Linked In, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
• Professional communicator - both written and verbal
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.