CTG ANALYST-DATA in Minneapolis, Minnesota
Job Number: 19205014 Computer Task Group is seeking an Inventory Analyst/Data Entry Clerk for their client in Minneapolis, MN for a seven month contract.
Update and maintain information in company databases and operating system relating to inventory and item level management. Data entry operator responsibilities include collecting and entering data. Responsible for maintaining accurate, up-to-date and important information in the operating system related to sale able goods and associated components. An eye for detail and expert level knowledge with spreadsheets (VLOOKUPS, pivot tables, macro creation, etc) is required.
• Perform where-used analysis on component parts assigned to discontinued products for reassignment to active SKU’s.
• Assist with last time build analysis that results in the best use of on-hand materials.
• Provide top level inventory information to Product Management/Sales for sell/scrap decisions.
• Generate reports out of MAPICS/XA Operating System for export to Excel for further analysis and sorting.
• Update part records with required nomenclature and flags as directed.
• Analyze inventory for disposition and draft scrap forms as needed.
• Develop spreadsheets that monitor purchasing metrics by buyer from the operating system (invoice discrepancy approvals, MRP recommendations, non-conforming material, etc).
• Refresh/update reports as needed.
• Assist with generating supplier on-time delivery reports as requested.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High School graduate, Associates Degree preferred.
• Experience as a purchasing assistant and/or with inventory analysis.
• Understanding of bills of materials, item master maintenance, and experience with manufacturing data/environments.
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail a must.
• Knowledge of MAPICS/XA Operating System a plus.
• Enhanced ERP and PC knowledge
• Expert level skills developing/creating Microsoft Excel spreadsheets used for data analysis and performance tracking.
• Exceptional organizational skills.
Desired Competencies :
• Organized – Completes and manages daily tasks and projects in a systematic and orderly manner. Works efficiently and effectively utilizes their time.
• Analytical – Ability to work with numbers/data and present clear and actionable results.
• Problem Solving - Uses data, logic and methods to solve problems with effective solutions.
• Drive for Results - Consistently hits the goals and objectives set while always focusing on driving towards stretch goals.
• Adaptability: Flexible, adjusts readily to new situations and changing priorities while effectively dealing with ambiguity, stress and uncertainty.
Candidates may apply below or email email@example.com
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Data Analysis / Management