CTG VISN Project Manager in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
VISN Project Manager
Jul 29, 2022Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is assisting a client for a Remote (VISN) Project Manager!
Pay Rate: based on experience
Support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Electronic Health Record Modernization Integration Office (EHRM IO) as a Veteran Integrated Services Network (VISN) Project Manager.
Support project management across multiple projects across the VISN. Support planning of projects and mitigate risks associated with IT network infrastructure installations (e.g., space, power, cabling, HVAC, fire code). Able to articulate best practices as it relates to cost and schedule. Ability to support senior leadership presentations, data calls and interagency collaboration.
• 10+ years of professional work experience
• Experience managing Information Technology related projects
• Well-versed in life cycle and project management methodologies
• Experience in tracking costs, schedule, and performance progress
• Able to identify and mitigate risks
• Experience with Microsoft Office software
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Systems, Business or related scientific/technical discipline, or an additional 8 years of relevant experience may be substituted for degree requirements.
• Experience in the VA
• Experience implementing Electronic Health Records
• Experience managing infrastructure build-outs associated with IT projects
• Project Management Certifications (e.g., PMP, Lean Six Sigma, Agile)
For immediate consideration please email firstname.lastname@example.org
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients' project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Project Management & Administration
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Work Remote: Yes