CTG ANALYST, SENIOR (DIRECT HIRE) in Melville, New York
Title: ANALYST, SENIOR (DIRECT HIRE)
Job Number: 18204106 Description:
Taleo ID: 001P7R
Salary Range: Min $74,257.76, Mid $94,958.47, Max $115,659.18
Senior Business Analyst / Healthcare IT Systems / Applications Solutions Implementation
As I.T. Systems Senior Business Analyst, you will support and enhance larger and/or more complex Information Technology service line systems and initiatives in identifying project objectives, design, conversion, testing and implementation of project plans. You will also act as a liaison between business/clinical customers, vendors and Information Technology teams and may lead and guide lower level Business Analysts as needed.
• Supports and enhances larger and more complex IT service line systems and initiatives through identification of project objectives (discovery), design, conversion, testing and implementation of project plans.
• Utilizes understanding of the service line departmental operations and knowledge of the application inventory including purpose, business owner, vendor and high level functionality to support initiative completion.
• Utilizes knowledge of Corporate IT direction and is able to assist customers leverage the strategy.
• Interacts with business/clinical customers to understand needs and assist in collecting, documenting and analyzing business requirements. Documents and communicates clearly and timely with customers on project status and issues.
• Engages appropriate health system resources and vendors to discuss and resolve challenges, technical solutions and associated cost estimates.
• Meets with customers and vendors to define and resolve project issues.
• Facilitates meetings with customers, clients, vendors and appropriate IT staff.
• Ensures processes and systems are compliant with Health System policies, applicable laws and regulatory changes. Brings potential impact on service line operations to manager's attention.
• Works with Project Manager to ensure a review and tracking process exists throughout the project life-cycle.
• Leads efforts to discuss and document process workflow with the customer.
• Reports on and documents outcomes, project benefits and improved processes. Recommends process improvement opportunities.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Information Technology, Healthcare Administration or related field, required.
• Minimum of five (5) years progressively responsible IT administration or technical experience, including experience leading projects, required. Thorough knowledge of IT functions, required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, required.
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, required. Visio experience, preferred.
• Knowledge of project management principles and process, preferred.
• Knowledge of Project management tools (MS Project), preferred.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Healthcare & Hospital Implementations