CTG Technical Support - Level 1 in Melbourne, Florida
Technical Support - Level 1
Melbourne, Florida, United States
Oct 12, 2021Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is currently searching for a Technical Support Analyst for one of our clients in the Melbourne, FL area. The Individual will work as part of a Customer Service team. The Technical Support Analyst provides first-level support for internal and external users’ network, computer hardware, material handling controls and application software needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Answers, logs and tracks calls for support on our material handling equipment, IT infrastructure, controls and application software.
• Provides first-level research, troubleshooting, and resolution, and escalates to second-level support when more advanced skills are required to resolve an issue.
• Provides software installation and configuration, as well as network and application software support.
• Provides follow up reports to internal and external customers outlining issue cause and resolution.
• Participates in new system implementation and commissioning at customer sites.
• Updates company’s knowledge base and documentation for future issue resolution.
• As part of training, travel to customer sites across the U.S. is likely during the first 6 months.
• Meeting daily, weekly, monthly, and annual performance goals.
Requirements & Experience
• 1+ years of experience providing technical support for business applications is required.
• Bilingual in English and Spanish is a NICE TO HAVE, but NOT required
• Associates degree in technical field preferred
• Experience with MS SQL Server is a nice-to-have
• Experience within Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Terminal services, PC Desktops, Networks and PC (Windows domain) architecture desired.
• Familiarity with basic electrical/electronic circuits, computer I/O modules and process control concepts highly desired.
• Solid troubleshooting techniques and skills.
• Experience using a Technical Support issue tracking & management solution
• Extensive travel to customer sites is likely during the first 6 months
• Experience in warehouse, distribution or supply chain industry is a plus.
• Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills required
• Must be comfortable interfacing with customers to discuss issues
• Must be capable of working with both technical and non-technical users.
• Must be able to work in a high pressure environment. Must want to learn new technologies and expand your skills and knowledge.
• Must be willing and able to work 2nd and 3rd shifts and weekends.
Compensation is competitive with the market. Benefits are generous and include medical and dental, 401(k), and paid vacation/sick days.
If interested, please apply online, or email directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference 21200111 in the Subject line.
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients' project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Helpdesk & Technical Support
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED (±11 years)
Work Remote: No
Travel: Yes, 20 % of the Time