CTG LEVEL 1 TECH SUPPORT -REMOTE in Melbourne, Florida
LEVEL 1 TECH SUPPORT -REMOTE
Melbourne, Florida, United States
Mar 05, 2021Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG has an upcoming opening for a Level One Technical Support analyst. This is a full-time/ongoing position. This position is remote/work from home position, based out of our Melbourne, FL location.
• Interact with customers via phone, email and chat in a professional manner.
• Troubleshoot problems to provide a high level of user satisfaction.
• Respond to tickets and answer calls within a timely manner.
• Utilize a methodical approach to identify problems, investigate causes, and recommend innovative solutions to our multi-platform environment.
• Accurately document technical issues to facilitate diagnostics and prompt solutions
• Provide restorative or maintenance actions to resolve end-user problems
• Respond to end-user problems based on standard procedures
• Handle advanced technical issues such as call escalations and other issues that require a higher degree of knowledge to resolve
• Ensure systems are configured properly
• Act as a resource for more complex end-user issues
• Track incidents and calls, including but not limited to entering data into the database timely and accurately
• Handle multiple clients, as required
• Experience with Active Directory, preferably in an Enterprise environment
• Familiar with Avaya Phone system and ServiceNow preferred but not required.
• 2-3 years previous IT work experience in Desktop Support or Level 1 IT Help Desk support (Windows, Active Directory, networking, etc.)
• Written and verbal skills to relay problems to tier 2 support and management.
• User-centric, team-first mindset, time management, reliable and organized.
• Experience with Citrix, PLUS Knowledge of Windows operating system; moderate ability in PC Repair/troubleshooting.
• Excellent interpersonal skills—able to communicate effectively with employees and executives; High degree of patience with people and processes.
• Ability to prioritize and multitask to accomplish objectives in an organized fashion.
• Work hard & smart—never satisfied with the status quo; possess high expectations of what can be accomplished by self AND team.
Interested parties please email:Theresa.email@example.com reference 20204153 and the job title in the subject line.
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients' project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Helpdesk & Technical Support
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Work Remote: Yes