CTG PROGRAM MANAGER in Mebane, North Carolina
Title: PROGRAM MANAGER
Job Number: 19205275
CTG has an exciting opportunity for a Program Manager with a one of the world's largest electronic manufacturing & supply chain logistics companies. Will consider candidates interested in Direct Hire / Permanent Or Contract employment.
The Program Manager will facilitate and lead strategic initiatives for a defined customer (internal or external) or user. Provide management and guidance to multi-functional project teams. Manage and enhance customer relationships. Provide full accountability for project budgets, schedules, project management, and performance requirements for enterprise level projects.
Location: Mebane, NC
· Responsible for ensuring all of the project requirements and/or objectives are correctly gathered, understood and properly translated for execution.
· Build team(s) to address the project goals and objectives for multiple and/or enterprise level projects.
· Collaborate with customer (internal or external) from requirements gathering through product acceptance.
· Align the program team to customer needs by establishing milestones, goals, and objectives based on input from all functional areas and stakeholders within the enterprise project.
· Review project schedules with functional project managers and project coordinators allocated to projects.
· Provide guidance and motivation to project teams to successfully achieve project goal and corporate initiatives
· Communicate project objectives in terms of overall strategic business objectives.
· Serve as interface with customers, vendors, stakeholders and project sponsor(s)
· Devise creative solutions to critical customer and user needs.
· Manage development of project plans with focus on achievement of project goals and corporate initiatives, including project specific Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) or metrics.
· Responsible for recognizing project's Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and manage the work within scope, quality, time and cost constraints
· Obtain and summarize current project information and milestone status versus project performance baseline
· Drive project/program tasks to completion in accordance with the project schedule
· Coordinate the efforts of the team to develop an integrated project plan and risk analysis with action plans to mitigate the risks
· Management of Resource capacity and time tracking allocated to enterprise level project.
· Financial Management and analysis of costs for enterprise level projects and programs including Capital Expenditures Requests (CER’s) travel, training, resources allocation and other project related costs.
· Responsible for forecasting project budget and HR needs for current and future site needs
· Accountable for overall project success - including cost, schedule, quality, and scope management.
· Balance the cost, schedule and time frames against the enterprise level project requirements
· Report project status, issues and implemented solutions as well as evaluations and assessments of the results
· Provide leaders with updates, including greatest opportunities for improvement
· Recognize potential problem areas against the plan and identify and implement alternative solutions
· Identify best cost solutions to reduce cost by streamlining processes and systems (i.e. modification of responsibilities or consolidation of tasks, elimination of non-value added processes, or complete re-engineering of processes and systems).
· Provide key stakeholders with regular project performance status, variances to plan, and identification of corrective actions (if required).
· Participate in the exchange of ideas and information within the department and with other facilities to ensure best practices are shared throughout the company
· Drive continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management
· Demonstrate a commitment to customer service; anticipate, meet and exceed expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively, making customer issues a priority
· Coach others through difficult decision making situations
· Design and facilitate training related to implementation of enterprise initiatives
· Engage and collaborate with customers within organization to obtain greater understanding of and evaluate
· Drive relevant, concise and effective communication through a variety of mediums
· Design clear and consistent messages for a variety of diverse audiences, ensuring relevance and effectiveness of delivery
· Working closely with communications, stakeholders , and management to stay informed of important company information to evaluate and measure program effectiveness and impact on the business
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
· Knowledge of operating policies and procedures preferred
· Expert knowledge of culture and guiding principles preferred
· Must be adept at navigating the diversified landscape with respect to country cultures, company divisions and internal hierarchies
· Job is responsible for collaborating with employees in all facilities and job roles to achieve the desired results
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required
· Strong background in Manufacturing processes and techniques required. Ideal candidate has experience with: Injection molding (tools, process,automation), Mechanical Assembly, Device assembly, Electronics, R&D / Design.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor’s degree required.
· Minimum five (5) years work-related experience required in project management or related discipline.
· Or an equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience.
To be considered, please immediately apply to this requisition using the link provided or go to the CTG Careers page at www.ctg.com/content/careers (click on North America tab) and apply to 19205275. For additional information, please contact Kim Pilik email@example.com Feel free forward to any other interested parties.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Information Technology