CTG FINANCIAL PLANNING & ANALYSIS COMMERCIAL ANALYST/SR. ANALYST in Massachusetts
Title: FINANCIAL PLANNING & ANALYSIS COMMERCIAL ANALYST/SR. ANALYST
Job Number: 19201629 CTG is seeking a Sr. Financial Analyst to work an 8 month assignment for our client in Cambridge, MA.
Full time Financial Planning and Reporting Analyst that will support business and financial planning capabilities, as well as the management of Commercial & Medical Affairs expertise area. Reporting to the Senior Manager of FP&A for Commercial & Medical Affairs, the ideal candidate will be a detail-oriented, highly motivated professional with strong communication, organizational and computer skills.
• Work in partnership with the Senior Manager to forecast and report results on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis to upper management
• Collaborate closely with Commercial, Medical Affairs and other departmental business partners to ensure proper resource allocation for program spend across regions in a global, commercial environment
• Partner closely with Accounting, Procurement and other groups across the organization to ensure requests are procured and accounted for accurately on company’s financials
• Analyze data to explain trends and variances from budget and forecast to upper management
• Drive process improvements and efficiencies, identifying potential cost saving to make budget tradeoffs
• Help drive financial education, accountability, and operational excellence throughout the organization
• Assist with special projects, as needed
o Able to think strategically, formulating actionable financial analyses and seeing them through
o Experience in the biotech or pharmaceutical industry preferred
o Understanding and compliance with applicable Sarbanes Oxley requirements
o Highly proficient in MS Excel; experience with SAP preferred
o Strong work ethic and team player
o Able to handle multiple assignments and manage competing priorities with tight deadlines
o High degree of professionalism
o Ability to work sensitively with confidential material
o Strong interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills
o Comfortable communicating with various levels of management
o Decision-making, problem-solving, and analytical skills
o Organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
o Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance related field
o Minimum of 3 years relevant experience
Candidates interested in this position may apply now or email resumes to email@example.com
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Financial Analysis