CTG .NET SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT in Marietta, Georgia
.NET SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT
Marietta, Georgia, United States
1 additional location
Durham, North Carolina, United States
Jul 25, 2019Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is hiring for a .NET Solution Architect, who will be responsible for delivering solution designs and architectures for key global initiatives and custom developed applications hosted using IaaS, PaaS and SaaS hosting models.
• Provide technical expertise on systems and services to ensure the availability, accuracy, completeness, and integrity of both the supporting data and services.
• Collaborate with business leaders, subject matter experts, application technical analysts and vendors.
• This position requires strong communication skills, both written and verbal, in communicating effectively with a technically diverse user base.
• Manage the investments providing total cost of ownership.
• Plan and document the strategy, design and implementation of solutions.
• System integrations to automate and optimize data flow.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Strong skill sets in Software or System Architecture design
• Experience with back-end development and relational databases (Oracle, Sql Server, etc.)
• Understanding of tiered architectures, Service Orientation and Microservices
• Hands on experience on deploying & building application using Azure services
• Hands-on experience in designing, configuring and managing cloud services in Azure.
• Working knowledge of Cloud automation and provisioning tools.
• Experience with creating and integrating well documented web services (SOAP or REST).
• Experience and understanding of Agile and Scrum process and concepts
• Ability to estimate software development effort given a set of requirements and assumptions
• Ability to work with Project Managers to technical implementation plans
• Ability to develop secure solutions and knowledge of industry best practices regarding information security
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Azure certification would be a big plus
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job Function: Information Management
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Work Remote: No