CTG AZURE DEVOPS ENGINEER in Marietta, Georgia
AZURE DEVOPS ENGINEER
Marietta, Georgia, United States
1 additional location
Durham, North Carolina, United States
Jul 25, 2019Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is hiring for Azure Devops Engineer in Durham, NC
• Design and implement build, deployment, and configuration management solutions for app deployments
• Play a lead role overseeing onshore and offshore team members
• Build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning
• Support code deployments in all environments
• Brainstorm for new ideas and ways to improvement development delivery
• Develop system health metrics both for real time monitoring and usability recommendations
• Maintain day-to-day management and administration of projects
• Document and design various processes
• Collaborate with the development team on shared objectives
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Has strong hands on experience in cloud technologies in Microsoft Azure and AWS
• Knowledge in implementing and managing DevOps tools such as Git, SVN, Azure DevOps, Bamboo, SonarQube, SoapUI, Swagger, Selenium, JMeter, Protractor
• Strong scripting skills particularly with PowerShell
• Understanding of certificate management and key vaults
• Infrastructure Provisioning experience – ARM Templates, Ansible, Terraform
• Working knowledge of development practices including Agile
• Knowledge in cloud monitoring tools, application performance monitoring tools, operational dash-boarding is desired
• Experience with Azure solutions such as App Services, Service Fabric, App Insights, Storage Accounts, Resource Groups and monitoring tools
• Experience with NoSQL databases, Azure Tables or Cosmos DB a plus.
• Possess good communication skills
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related discipline and 4-6 year’s experience with applicable tools; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
• 5+ year’s experience in software development operations
• 3+ years engineering in cloud (Azure, AWS) production environments, with a minimum of 2 years in Azure.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job Function: Information Management
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Work Remote: No