CTG Cycle Biller / Contract Administrator in Mansfield, Ohio
Cycle Biller / Contract Administrator
Mansfield, Ohio, United States
Sep 10, 2019Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is currently recruiting for a Cycle Biller in Mansfield, OH
This is a 6 month contract assignment with the possibility of extension.
Pay Rate: $18-21/hr (no holiday or vacation pay)
The Cycle Biller/Contract Administrator is responsible for the ongoing integrity and revision of maintenance contract records. Primary responsibilities include the research and resolution of maintenance coverage, billing issues and answering and responding to internal/customer questions regarding maintenance contracts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide customer and sales support regarding maintenance contract pricing, alternative contract options, billing questions/revisions, contract cancellations and problem resolution.
• Work closely with Electronic Data Collection (EDC) and Sales teams to resolve any maintenance contract set-up/structure issues that may prevent the set-up process.
• Monitor contract pricing and renewals.
• Create/maintain equipment records and create new customer records.
• Create and update spreadsheets in SharePoint.
• Set-up MFP and MPS maintenance contracts in EA.
• Review, research and process contract credits and re-bills.
• Responsible for weekly forecast/activity reporting.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Must be analytical with strong problem solving ability
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Possess exceptional time management skills
• Detail oriented
• Strong organizational skills
• Must be able to multitask
• Must be able to work overtime at the end of each month
• Proficiency using MS Office Suite, Excel (Intermediate), Word
• SharePoint and eAutomate preferred, but not required
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
• BS/BA Business, Finance, Marketing or Accounting degree or equivalent work experience required
• Recent customer service experience preferred
• Previous contract experience preferred
• English (reading, writing, verbal)
• Business math
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS OR PROFESSIONAL DESIGNATIONS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job Function: Financial Analysis
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Work Remote: No