CTG ORACLE ADVISORY ANALYST in Malvern, Pennsylvania
Title: ORACLE ADVISORY ANALYST
Job Number: 19205602
CTG is seeking a seasoned Oracle Analyst for a Direct Hire/Permanent position located in Malvern, PA. Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
• Leads the design, development of an application architecture in the relevant domain.
• Provides in-depth application and technical expertise for the assigned business/technology function.
• Coordinates cross functionally within IT and/or business functions to deliver projects.
• Executes projects and initiatives in full compliance with defined processes and controls.
• Assists with the delivery of projects - on schedule, budget, quality and scope following defined processes/controls.
• Coordinates cross functionally on complex projects.
• Proactively recommends alternatives, approaches to business problems in the assigned area, consults on technology challenges, system issues and implementing cross-functional solutions.
• Participates in decision making process around technology strategy, conduct analysis on technical viability of solutions and provide guidance on delivery of complex projects.
• Bachelor's in Information technology or related field
• Min of 7-10 years of experience in Information Technology
• 5 years of experience with subject matter expertise with Field Service Parts, Parts Planning, Call Center Automation and/or Service Request ticketing systems.
Experience with some of the following systems: Oracle Field Service Cloud (OFSC), Service Now, Baxter Planning, and Oracle Inventory.
• Background with other Oracle EBS systems and PMP certification is a plus.
• No third party resumes will be accepted
• Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
• CTG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
• All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)
• Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
• CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
• CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary requirements to Cheryl.firstname.lastname@example.org.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Job: Information Technology