CTG FULLSTACK DEVELOPER in Madison, Wisconsin
Title: FULLSTACK DEVELOPER
Job Number: 19202836
CTG is seeking a Fullstack Developer for a long-term position in Madison, Wisconsin.
Location: Madison, Wisconsin
Duration: 12 months
Tax Terms: W-2 (No C2C or 1099)
The position requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology or a related field and 5 years of experience in application development and systems design.
• 3 years of strong hands strong backend experience with Node.js development
• Full stack developer
• Experience in AWS Lambda
• Experience with Microservices
• Experience working with NoSQL such as DynamoDB, MongoDB
• Proficiency in RESTful APIs and API Communication
• Working Knowledge in User Authentication and Authorization
• Experience with Node.js frameworks and working knowledge of Workflow Automations
• Experience in using source code version control software such as Git, Bitbucket and continuous integration software such as Jenkins
• Strong Experience in Agile environment/Scrum
• Ability to effectively troubleshoot and triage issues
• Ability to work with aggressive timelines
• Must be willing to be onsite Monday - Friday
• 3 years of experience in JAVA/J2EE
To be considered for this opportunity, apply here or email your resume to the Recruiter, April Mann, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 832-865-2219. Kindly forward to any other interested parties. Thank you!
CTG’s Benefits Plan allows you to select insurance coverage that best suits your lifestyle, and take part in our savings programs and educational plans. We offer Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) Retirement Plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase plan. Our educational plan comprises access to more than 2,000 web-based technical, professional and business development courses.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Programming & Application Development