CTG Selenium Tester in Lubbock, Texas
Jun 14, 2021Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is seeking a Selenium Tester for a short-term, part-time engagement to support our client based in Montreal, QC.
• Provides Library/Common Script Development and Build
• Implements open source automation test framework
• Designs, builds, executes, and maintains automated tests for GUI functional, API, and database testing
• Implements and enables new features in the open source automation framework
• Supports and performs manual testing activities
• Supports CI/CD activities by integrating automated tests in the pipeline
• Promotes quality engineering practices in SDLC and DevOps culture
• 5+ years’ experience with automation tools, with a focus on Selenium
• Experience with and knowledge of Selenium Webdriver, Appium, and Rest Assured java open source automated testing framework
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients' project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Testing, Qualification & Validation
Education Level: None
Work Remote: Yes