CTG Senior Project Engineer in Lewistown, Pennsylvania
Title: Senior Project Engineer
Job Number: 19204324
We are seeking an experienced Senior Project Engineer for our First Quality Baby Products located in Lewistown, PA.
This position will be responsible for providing leadership in specifying, selecting, purchasing, installation, and start-up of major capital project, to improve efficiencies and lower costs, improve quality and expand the manufacturing operation while ensuring compliance with quality systems and regulatory requirements.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Responsible for leading machine design changes to lower costs and/or improve quality while ensuring customer requirements are met.
• In conjunction with Quality Assurance and Operations, reviews quality and efficiency trends, tracks root causes of problems, and evaluates effectiveness of corrective actions.
• Identifies and recommends new technology for company applications where feasible and practical.
• Reviews and approves process procedures and customer specifications.
• Proposes, negotiates purchases, installs, starts up, and validates new equipment.
• Utilizes project management skills, prepares timelines, schedules, and coordinates multiple disciplines to meet required schedules.
• Interacts with representatives from a variety of functional groups, including Process Engineers, Purchasing, Customer Service, Maintenance, Production, Planning/Purchasing, and Quality Assurance.
• Writes procedures and manuals and trains operation personnel.
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills:
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent technical field.
• Master’s degree preferred.
• Five years plus engineering experience in a process manufacturing environment, preferable with medical products.
• Experience with process materials including adhesives, papers, or fibers preferred.
• Proficiency in Six Sigma, SPC, and other related programs.
• Experience with FDA medical device regulations, ISO 13485 or equivalent.
• Experience in developing and conducting training programs.
• Standard knowledge and close tolerance of high speed manufacturing equipment.
• Standard knowledge in material handling concepts, material flow concepts, and plant layout.
• Fundamental knowledge of cost accounting principles.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Attention to detail required.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Job: Information Technology