CTG MARKETING COORDINATOR in Largo, Florida
Largo, Florida, United States
Dec 03, 2019Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Our client in Largo, FL has an immediate opening for a Marketing Coordinator for an ongoing assignment.
Essential job functions:
• Primary resource for advice for all document production needs of the Client (potentially forms, document design, replenishment stock) for both litho/web printing as well as digital print solutions
• Production Print Advice and Services Promotion: -- Manage Business Unit relationships, working with and advising Business Unit document owners to meet document production needs in a cost effective manner -- If applicable, become active member of the Clients Form Committee -- Promote the print services of the client production print center (where applicable) -- Convert appropriate applications to digital platforms - identify and develop digital document opportunities -- Ensure that savings targets are met and recorded for various deliverables, where applicable
• Print Job Management: -- Price, co-ordinate and manage print projects for the Business Units as required -- Interface with preferred suppliers, internal / external as required -- Manage the various process requirements such as: ---- Attend forms committee ---- Document production quote process ---- Purchase order creation ---- Proof exchange ---- Delivery date follow up -- Ensure appropriate documentation is available for audit purposes System Administration: -- Provide system administration for the forms management solution implemented for the client
Additional Requirements, Skills and Qualifications:
• Ability to demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills
• Demonstrate ability to communicated effectively (both written & in person) to Senior levels to articulate document strategy
• Demonstrate ability to network with colleagues to share and deliver benchmark solutions
• Demonstrate ability to deliver to deadlines
• Demonstrate ability to function effectively at all levels of the business
• Ability to demonstrate knowledge of PCs and recent releases of Microsoft Office
• Ability to demonstrate problems solving skills / analytical skills, and interviewing skills to obtain customer requirements
• Demonstrate ability to manage multiple tasks in fast paced environment
• Ability to demonstrate creativity & strong negotiation skills
• Ability to demonstrate organizational skills
• Minimum of five (5) years of print industry experience either in a production and/or project management
• Minimum of three (3) years in a customer relationship role
• Experience in print sales or price estimation
• Familiar with document production techniques
• Experience with commercial / transaction print / digital print
• Experience in working autonomously
• Experience with print shop management and/or job scheduling
• Graphic and forms design expertise
• Account management experience
• Print procurement experience with commercial vendors
• Minimum: High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Preferred: Associates Degree
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job Function: Customer Support
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED (±11 years)
Work Remote: No