CTG MyChart, Care Everywhere, Epic CareLink Analyst in La Crosse, Wisconsin
MyChart, Care Everywhere, Epic CareLink Analyst
La Crosse, Wisconsin, United States
Oct 12, 2021Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG has an upcoming opportunity for a Build/Application Analyst for the following areas: Epic MyChart, EpicCare Link and CareEverywhere modules. This is a 2 year project. The position is REMOTE, with some possible inital onsite for knowledge transfer.
Analysts will be focused on build, upgrade, and incident resolution.
Build (projects), upgrade assistance, and incident resolution within the Epic MyChart, EpicCare Link and CareEverywhere modules. The consultant will be expected to come in as an expert and conduct analysis as well as build, upgrades, incident resolution and testing within the system.
Qualified candidates need:
• Understanding of hospital and ambulatory operations and workflows including patient portals and mobile devices.
• Knowledge of best practices and how each area integrates with others
• Solves complex problems and takes a new perspective on existing solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
• Ability to interact effectively with peers, management, physician office staff, vendors, and other customers
• Effective organization skills and attention to detail; effective follow-through, and commitment to excellence
• Ability to hear and communicate with others in a clear, understandable, and professional manner.
• Demonstrated use of good written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Strong analytical and multi-tasking skills
• Experience participating in small projects including design, build, testing, and support
• Minimum of 2 years of direct Epic build and support experience within medium to Large-scale organizations.
• Must be certified in one of the following and experienced in all: MyChart, Care Everywhere and EpicCare Link
• Must have good verbal communication skills, including the ability to articulate complex technical issues in a language understood by different levels of business leadership, end users, and technical resources
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent organizational skills
• Basic troubleshooting skills
Interested parties, please apply online, OR email resume directly to:email@example.com. Please reference the job title and Req #21203660 in the subject line.
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients' project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Application Analysis
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Work Remote: Yes