CTG Production Planner in Keller, Texas
Title: Production Planner
Job Number: 19201432
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! CTG has worked with this international, Fortune 500 end-client for over 15 years! Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
Duration: 6 months
Location: Keller, TX
Job Title: Production Planner
Shift: M-F, first shift
Day to Day Responsibilities:
To support the Planning group through effective, efficient, and accurate internal and external customer order management from entry through shipment to ensure on-time delivery and compliance with all applicable corporate, government, and plant requirements.
• Works from engineering plans and production specifications to establish schedules, labor loading, and capacity requirements.
• Resolves proposal preparation problems and assesses the progress against established plans and parameters.
• Frequent use and general knowledge of industry practices, techniques, and standards. General application of concepts and principles.
• Develops solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity.
• Refers to policies and practices for guidance.
• Works under very general supervision.
• Work is reviewed for soundness of judgment and overall adequacy and accuracy.
• Contributes to the completion of organizational projects and goals.
• Errors in judgment or failure to achieve results would normally require a moderate expenditure of resources to rectify.
• Frequent internal company and external contacts.
• Represents organization on specific projects.
• A method of establishing schedules, labor loading, and capacity requirements.
Required Experience and Skills:
• High school diploma or equivalent; 2 year degree preferred.
• MS Excel experience
• SAP knowledge
• Hard working and flexible
• Strong multi-tasking skills
• Strong communications skills, problem solving skills, organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to learn quickly
• Demonstrated ability to schedule, plan, prioritize, and expedite.
• Ability to use a PC for the preparation of documents, reports, and general communications.
• Ability to write, audit and update SOP’s, and to train others.
• No third party resumes will be accepted
• CTG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
• Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
• All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors!
• Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
• CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
• CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary expectations to Jessica.email@example.com.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT