CTG Corporate Customer Service Representative in Keene, New Hampshire
Title: Corporate Customer Service Representative
Job Number: 18210182
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! CTG has worked with this international, Fortune 500 end-client for over 10 years! Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
Job Title: Corporate Customer Service Representative
Location: Keene, NH
Contract duration: 6 months
Work Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00AM-5:00PM, some paid OT expected
Pay Rate: up to $20/hour DOE
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Responsible for error free execution of quotes, orders and other order management related activities.
• Build strong working relationships with both internal and external customers.
• Understand and execute contractual agreements.
• Coordinate order requirements through the MRP system and other business tools. Organize communication for internal customers to meet external customer requirements.
• Use professional telephone and written communication skills to include excellent use of grammar and sentence structure.
• Ability to flex across customers, markets, and segments to ensure timely responsiveness to customers.
• Participate in training, testing, and project related activities as identified.
• Represent Corning to the customer in a highly effective, professional manner.
Education and Experience Requirements:
• High School degree required
• Prior Customer Service experience or Sales experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred
• 3-5 years Customer Service experience is required
• Represent company in a professional manner at all times; even under pressure.
• Quality and customer focused.
• Professional verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong/effective interpersonal skills
• Team oriented
• Desire to deliver outstanding customer experience
• Proficiency with computer programs such as Microsoft Office
• Excellent typing and keyboarding skills
• Math skills to handle US and metric conversions
• Effective problem solver, detail oriented.
• Demonstrate effective time management and ability to multi-task.
• Ability to lead and participate within self-motivated work teams.
• Ability to grow within organization.
• Basic understanding of Aerospace & Defense Industry
• Some experience working in a MRP focused manufacturing business
• Experience functioning in a diverse, fast paced environment
• No third party resumes will be accepted
• Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
• CTG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
• All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors!
• Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
• CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
• CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary expectations to Jessica.email@example.com
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Customer Service