CTG Printer Maintenance Associate in Kansas City, Missouri
Printer Maintenance Associate
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
Administrative Assistance & Clerical
Oct 13, 2021Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is assisting a premier client in Kansas City, MO in staffing a Printer Maintenance Associate for an ongoing contract.
Location: Kansas City, MO
Pay: $21.24/hr, sorry no vacation or holiday pay
Hours; 8 am to 5 pm, M-F
We are looking for a Tech Savvy candidate. Printer Maintenance experience preferred.
· Client Relationship Management: Serve as the primary customer contact for equipment support and service Coordinate Move/Add/Change (MAC) process
· Provide on-going end user training on equipment
· Services Delivery: Basic device cleaning and replacement of operator accessible parts and consumables per equipment specifications. Break-fix activities account for 70% of role responsibilities.
· Provide IP address support
· Perform basic equipment problem diagnosis
· Point of contact for equipment removal and delivery for onsite support
· Contact service as required
· Utilize web-based applications as required to include Service Call Handling
· Accurate call reporting on Equipment in client designated systems
· Remote Service call onsite support
· Download and install printer drivers on end-user equipment
· Perform printer mapping to PC as required
· Escalate printer network issues to appropriate resource
· Physical as well as remote device management and control
· Device Configuration (Enter IP address, scanning templates, User access levels. Scan to File/Email, etc)
· Monitor/apply current software updates/patches On site contact for remote solve resolutions requiring technical expertise
· Perform remote device monitoring and remote solve
· Pro-actively manage consumables and supplies using the DOS calculator
· Maintain on-site operator replaceable parts inventory
· Collect equipment meter information and submit for billing purposes
· Perform Data Entry for activity and asset tracking
· Manage and maintain on-site parts inventory using PM4
· Lift and move up to 50 pounds
· Read, write and follow basic English instructions
· Customer service and communication skills
· Ability to manage multiple tasks
· Perform duties with minimal supervision
· Basic Equipment problem solving and diagnosis per training provided
· Customer problem resolution including escalation as required
· Coordinate work tasks to ensure fulfillment of SOWs
· Track and report account information as required
· 1-2 years relevant experience resolving customer and equipment printing issues
Minimum High School diploma or equivalent
No third party resumes will be accepted
CTG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors).
CTG is an E-Verify Company
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients' project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED (±11 years)
Work Remote: No