CTG INTEGRATION ARCHITECT - CERNER in Kansas City, Missouri
Title: INTEGRATION ARCHITECT - CERNER
Location: United States
Job Number: 18202023 CTG Health Solutions has a new opportunity for a consulting position with our client. The Integration Architect (IA), has extensive contact with end users, including physicians and senior leadership levels within our clients’ organizations. The IA plays a key role in bringing clarity to ambiguous or understated problems and works across teams and organizations to develop a strategy to create client satisfaction.
An Integration Architect is responsible for the implementation of Cerner solution(s) at CTG client sites. The Integration Architect coordinates project design and implementation activities. The Integration Architect works closely with both client and Cerner consulting installation teams to ensure the smooth and seamless flow of information/data across all client domains.
• Act as part of the Engagement Leadership team and supports project management tasks
• Assist with development of project implementation strategies and work plans
• Supports and mentors the Delivery Team which may include client, Cerner and any third party consulting personnel
• Control project scope and contributes to implementation strategy
• Monitoring project progress to identify and manage project risk.
• Responsible for oversight and design of test scenarios, the installation process and ensuring timely conversion of Cerner systems
• Ensures change control processes are in place and executed
• Coordinates interface activities with technical interface engagement teams
• The IA coordinates solution project activities with Project Management Leadership to support environmental/domain planning and management, and provides data conversion/migration expertise.
• 4 years or more as an Integration lead or Architect with working knowledge of client-server environment, Windows desktop environment, networking principles, relational database concepts, and web based application concepts.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Healthcare & Hospital Implementations