CTG Associate Client Partner - SoCal in Kansas City, Kansas
Associate Client Partner - SoCal
Sales & Business Development
Nov 27, 2019Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
The CTG Sales team is growing! We're looking for a new Associate Client Partner in Southern California.
• Solicit and maintain favorable contacts with current and potential key and strategic accounts.
• Sell staff augmentation, development and integration solutions.
• Work closely with Managing Directors, Sales Directors, and client managers and CIOs.
• Meet or exceed financial objectives
• Manage pursuit team to meet/exceed assigned objectives
• Identify obstacles and define CTG strategy to defeat/overcome them
• Develop account plans, account strategy, and sales action plans
• Build new relationships at all levels of the customer organization
• Establish strong relationship with strategic sourcing/procurement organization
• Educate customers on CTG’s strategic staffing capabilities and services
• Identify key targets (executive managers) and develop relationships with them
• Document all sales activity in CTG’s sales management tool
• Provide regular status updates on the customer requirements, changes that may affect our support; forecasts into the clients business environment
• Report on weekly call activity, number of open and new requisitions, interviews, placements and other metrics
• Develop opportunities within established accounts and/or prospects effectively
• Foster client confidence and strengthen selling relationships by demonstrating general business and IT knowledge
• Research client issues, business problems and pains using market intelligence and effective listening skills
• Assist consultants in coordinating and making effective sales calls
• Identify, close and manage the client relationship for small managed solution opportunities
• Manage opportunities following CTG’s Global Management System Sales Processes
• Forecast sales activities and results using the CRM tool
• Work with recruiting organization to prioritize requisitions and meet submittal and placement goals
• Lead and provide coaching to associate account executives
• Perform other duties as required to fulfill responsibilities
• Minimum three years’ experience selling information technology services
• Competent in presentation and negotiation skills
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Ability to develop strong client relationships
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Good analytical skills and ability to aid with problem solving
• Strong leadership skills
• Expert in selling business solutions to key and strategic clients
• Bachelor’s degree; Business Administration preferred
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or emailing your resume to Dana.Tamchyna@ctg.com.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) has developed a reputation for responsiveness and reliability - traits that our clients say set us apart - since our founding in 1966. Today, we provide comprehensive information, technology, and business solutions that address critical challenges for clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. Backed by a proven track record of reliable delivery, CTG fosters long-term client relationships and trust, which allows us to develop strategic insights that maximize client investments and competitive advantage. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India and regularly posts news and other important information online at www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Work Remote: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time