CTG Epic HB/HB Claims Analyst in Joliet, Illinois
Epic HB/HB Claims Analyst
3 days agoPost Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is seeking skilled Epic Revenue Cycle Analysts to assist our client with their Epic Hospital Billing build and support, including HB, HB work queues, HB Claims!
Project Duration: 2 years
Project Location Remote (client is located in Wisconsin)
Job Title: HB Analyst
Description: Full-time contract
• The consultant will address break/fix incidents and service requests that involve general Epic analysis and support as well as some complex issues in respect to workflows and features, functions, and configuration of the Epic build
• Qualified candidate will need to show a willingness to be a team player and apply application support best practices
• Provide Epic application support (work tickets, service/change request, routine maintenance), while client focuses on strategic initiatives
• Position is remote, but Knowledge Transfer may occur onsite or remotely
• Documentation of responsibilities, How to’s and any requirements of your specific role on this project is expected. Initial document will be created during the knowledge transfer period and maintained through the life of the engagement
• Must have strong Epic Revenue Cycle build and optimization experience
• Current Epic HB & HB Claims certification required
• Prior consulting experience is preferred
• Excellent communication is required
• Experience with incident tickets, upgrades, Nova Notes, Sherlock experience
• On call
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website or email your Word version resume and compensation requirements to email@example.com.
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients' project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Application Management & Support
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Work Remote: Yes