CTG Manufacturing Operator in Ithaca, New York
Ithaca, New York, United States
Sep 15, 2020Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG has an immediate need for an Operator to work at our Manufacturing Client in Ithaca, NY.
The Manufacturing Operator with Clean Room experience will perform a variety of tasks associated with the manufacture of company’s CARD consumable products and the assembly of the Encompass instrument.
Duration: 3-5 month contract to direct hire
Location: Ithaca, NY
Flexibility to work Second Shift (2pm – 10pm) or Third Shift (10pm – 6am) – shift differential provided
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Use defined processes to execute the manufacture of Encompass instruments, quality inspection, and testing. Use of measuring devices, manual hand tools, small electric tools, and electronic meters.
• Assemble a continuous stream of CARD’s and other consumables utilizing automated manufacturing machines.
• Ability to perform a variety of repetitive tasks.
• A strong team focus and excellent communication skills are required.
• Operating electro-mechanical machinery, which perform shaping, forming, and gluing functions.
• Perform work in a clean room environment wearing PPE (personal protective equipment)
• High School Diploma or GED Equivalent.
• Have a broad mix of mechanical and hands-on skills.
• Someone who has operated any kind of E-M machinery would be considered.
• The ability to read and carefully follow written processes and blueprints is essential.
• Attention to detail is required.
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group is required.
• Clean room experience is preferred and being comfortable working in a clean room.
CTG does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee based recruitment services for this role.
To be considered please immediately apply to this requisition using the link provided. For more information, contact the recruiter, Gina Lyles at Text or Call 512-934-7395. Kindly forward to any other interested parties - thank you!
CTG’s Benefits Plan allows you to select insurance coverage that best suits your lifestyle, and take part in our savings programs and educational plans. We offer Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) Retirement Plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase plan. Our educational plan comprises access to more than 2,000 web-based technical, professional and business development courses.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) has developed a reputation for responsiveness and reliability - traits that our clients say set us apart - since our founding in 1966. As one team, we create and deliver information and technology solutions that make our clients more successful and cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for information and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India and regularly posts news and other important information online at www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Manufacturing Engineering
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED (±11 years)
Work Remote: No