CTG Healthcare Interface Developer IV in Irving, Texas
Healthcare Interface Developer IV
Irving, Texas, United States
Nov 13, 2019Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Come join us and grow your career with CTG!
Project Duration:Consulting Position, 3 months
Project Location: Irving, TX
Job Title:HC Interface Developer IV
CTG is seeking a Healthcare Interface Developer IV to assist our client in Irving, TX. Candidate must be able to take on a lead role within a project and provide direction for Level I & Level II Healthcare Interface Developers.
Essential Job Functions:
• Must have the communication skills and ability to develop and present solutions to all levels of management (including executive levels).
• Must have demonstrated the ability to solve complex problems with minimal direction.
• Must be able to interact effectively and patiently with customers especially while under pressure.
• The ability to work on multiple projects/tasks simultaneously to meet project deadlines for self and others as required. Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with other employees.
• Thorough understanding of Interface Concepts (both end-user and data) Ability to work with Managed File Transfer systems Ability to complete Data GAP documentation and work with others to fill the GAPs
• Ability to develop high level Integration designs/Solution Management Ability to do Test Plan Management Ability to do Quality Assurance Demonstrated ability to work and communicate effectively with both technical and business audiences.
• Minimum of (3) years’ experience with standard health care file formats (CCDA, HL7, etc.), programming and scripting required and prior experience in a health care systems environment is required.
• HL7 Certification preferred *Related industry certification Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or related field or equivalent experience (15 years) required.
• Master’s degree preferred. Ability to understand and enforce enterprise architecture concepts departmental technical and process standards.
• Read and Write complex SQL code
• Enterprise Architecture Experience: Ability to understand and enforce enterprise architecture concepts Departmental Technical Standards: Ability to create, document, and enforce departmental technical and process standards.
• Database Experience: Ability to Read and Write complex SQL code Database Experience: Preferred, Transact-SQL (MS SQL Server)
• Network Experience: Ability to use tcpdump, nc, netstat, etc.
If you are qualified and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job Function: Healthcare Application Management & Support
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Work Remote: No