CTG C# .NET DEVELOPER in Irvine, California
Title: C# .NET DEVELOPER
Job Number: 19206816
Our client in Irvine, CA has an immediate opening for a C# .Net Developer for a 4 month contract assignment.
Essential job functions:
Position: Senior level UI Developer
Location: onsite Irvine, CA
Schedule: 8am - 5pm
Pay Rate: $67.15
Position Overview / Job Description:
• Designs, develops, tests and delivers various software modules in the workers compensation, bill review, bill repricing and claims processing industry.
• Architecting, designing, developing and maintaining ASP.NET/C# solutions and enterprise grade software.
• Participating in the prototyping, design and development of complex UI and back-end software. Designing innovative user experiences using the latest technology available.
• Develops reusable unit/integration testing tools in order to minimize defects delivered to the Quality Assurance environment.
• Meets software quality imperatives in order to reduce iterations with the Quality Assurance Department in delivering solutions.
• Delivers software that meets client functional needs and SLAs, as well as requirements in terms of security, reliability, scalability, performance, maintainability and other coding standards.
• Documents technical specifications, software design and release notes. Adhere to software development lifecycle processes and SSAE 16 audit requirements.
• Produces well-structured software and clear documentation that enables others to extend the work and allows the platform to evolve.
• Assists in the troubleshooting and resolution of issues escalated from Technical Services or QA.
• Collaborates closely with the Product Management & Compliance teams to specify solutions that meet the business requirements and to ensure design goals are met. Builds effective working relations with the QA, Technical Services, Information Services and Account Management teams.
Additional Requirements, Skills and Qualifications:
• College degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent required.
• 1 Years of experience with Angular 4.0 , .NET Core.
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Information Technology