CTG Test Analyst in Indianapolis, Indiana
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
May 18, 2022Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! CTG has a new opportunity available with a Healthcare client! Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
Project Duration:Consulting Position, 12 months
Project Location:Indianapolis, IN
Job Title:Test Analyst
CTG is looking for an experienced Test Analyst for one of our clients in the Indianapolis area.
• Demonstrate the ability to quickly learn technology of the assigned system functions.
• Manual testing of web based, front end interface applications
• Write, review and revise test cases and testing scenarios.
• Execute test cases written by others.
• Create test data.
• Log and escalate incidents during test execution.
• Document individual test results/incidents.
• Write and review test summary reports.
• Verify data setup.
• Adhere to client and CTG procedures and guidance on testing processes.
• Interact with Subject Matter Experts to resolve testing issues and incidents.
• Escalate complex/global issues or roadblocks to Test Lead.
• Report test metrics to Test Lead.
Use of tools such as Adobe Standard, MS Word, Sharepoint, MS Excel, Outlook, SQL, MS Access
• Comprehension of test concepts, plans, cases, issue tracking and resolution
• Accuracy of testing and test deliverables
• Good Analytical Skills
• ISTQB foundation level certification nice to have
• Working experience of ALM (Quality Center) nice to have
Possess strong time management, good organizational skills, and follow good documentation practices
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary requirements toBrandon.Baumann@ctg.com.
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients' project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Testing, Qualification & Validation
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED (±11 years)
Work Remote: No