CTG Software Engineer in Indianapolis, Indiana
Title: Software Engineer
Job Number: 19205983
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
Duration: 6 months
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Job Title: Software Engineer
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00-5:00
Pay Rate: Based on experience
The Software Engineer will be a driver in development and delivery of features for multiple critical web and mobile applications. The ideal candidate will have a passion for developing high-quality, maintainable code, with experience in managing multiple projects
• Jumping into technology stack and start producing code and designs with a direct impact on the direction of the product, site, team and organization while providing real value to the end-user
• Contributing to the entire technology stack from front-end to mobile and back-end services, and single-site web applications
• Continuously improving the performance of websites and services including all mobile applications and sites
• Identify and troubleshoot web site outages
• Understand of the SDLC to manage new and existing products in our portfolio; and ability to identify and troubleshoot web site outages.
Required Skills and Experience:
• 3-5 years of web and mobile application development experience
• Strong knowledge of AWS (configurations and offerings); a passion for modern front-end technologies
• Scaling out using cloud hosting such as Amazon EC2, S3, CDNs, and caching layers.
• Ability to work well with others to maintain documentation and architectural overview, and excellent communication skills.
• No third party resumes will be accepted
• Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
• All individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)!
• Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
• CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary expectations to Amanda.Dianetti@ctg.com
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Healthcare IT