CTG Senior Software Engineer in Indianapolis, Indiana
Senior Software Engineer
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
May 10, 2019Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Duration:Temp to perm
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00-5:00
Pay Rates:Based on experience
- Position Overview:
• Responsible for the development, maintenance and integration of application software, and tier II support
• Codes, defines criteria and performs testing, debugging and documents and maintains programs
• Understands and utilizes the methodologies, policies and procedures to support the use of inheriting objects and modifying base components to maximize development time and consistency
• Diagnoses and isolates application software problems; formulates and implements effective solutions considering system capacity, limitations, time requirements, and desired results in order to resolve system problems and prevent reoccurrence
• Estimates amount of work effort required to complete tasks
• Works closely with team members to understand IT business requirements that drive the analysis and design of technical solutions that are in compliance with architectural blueprints and business strategies
• Knowledge of software development life cycles and the activities that occur within lifecycles
• Performs other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience:
BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field
2 - 5 years of Software Development work experience
Agile Development Methods
Web Services Development
Web Application Development
Team Foundation Server
Major Relational Database Development / Management
Microsoft Visual Studio
SQL Server Enterprise Tools
Eclipse or other Java Development Tools
Requirements / Use Case Analysis Tools (Enterprise Architect, Other)
No third party resumes will be accepted
Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
All individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)!
Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary requirements toAmanda.Dianetti@ctg.com
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)