CTG DOCUMENT ADVISOR in Indianapolis, Indiana
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
Mar 11, 2020Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Our client inIndianapolis, INhas an immediate opening for aDocument Advisor for an ongoing contract.
sorry no vacation or holiday pay
There is some driving with this position using a client vehicle (MVR check required)
We are looking someone with professionalism, strong soft skills and excellent customer facing skills. Document Advisors evaluate document applications and their flow through the document lifecycle, from the creative process, content management, production output, distribution and continual incremental volume growth opportunities.
Essential job functions:
• Act as primary resource for document production needs for the Client (e.g., forms, document design, replenishment stock)
• Provide print procurement services through Client Shared Print Market Port solution
• Production Print Consultation and Services Promotion: -- Implement the Document Management Strategies developed by the Client with the Business Units ensuring production of the most cost effective product -- Manage Business Unit relationships, working with the Business Unit document owners to meet document production needs -- If applicable, be an active member of the Clients Form Committee -- Promote the print services of the Client or Client production print center (if applicable) -- Convert appropriate applications to digital platforms - identify and develop digital document opportunities -- Ensure that savings targets are achieved and recorded for various deliverables when required
• Print Procurement & Job Management: -- Price, coordinate and manage print projects for the Business Units as appropriate -- Bid, award, manage and bill corporate production print procurement using the Client Shared Print Market Port solution -- Work directly with print vendors and/or Client Print Centre to ensure quality and timely fulfillment of print jobs within budget -- Manage the various process requirements which include : ---- Attend forms committee ---- Document production quote process ---- Purchase order creation ---- Proof exchange ---- Delivery date follow up -- Ensure appropriate documentation is available for audit purposes System Administration: -- Provide system administration for the forms management solution implemented for the client (if applicable)
• Forms/Document Design: -- Provide design expertise for all forms produced via print -on-demand (POD) -- Act as creative consultant on forms design/ construction -- Provide forms creation & change services
• Ability to communicate directly (written & in person) at Senior levels to articulate document strategy
• Ability to deliver to deadlines
• Must be willing to perform at all levels of the business
• Ability to handle pressured change
Additional Requirements, Skills and Qualifications:
• Ability to demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills
• Demonstrate ability to network with colleagues to share and deliver benchmark solutions
• Ability to demonstrate working knowledge of PCs, Macs and recent releases of Microsoft Office and current graphic design software , including Design, Adobe Illustrator and Quark
• Ability to demonstrate problem solving skills , analytical skills , and interviewing skills to obtain customer requirements
• Ability to demonstrate creativity & strong negotiation skills
• Ability to demonstrate organizational skills
• Ability to demonstrate graphic and forms design expertise
• Minimum of five (5) years of print industry experience either in a production and/or project management role
• Production digital, offset and web print experience required
• Minimum of five (5) years experience in corporate print procurement performing as a buyer
• Experience with commercial / transaction print/ digital print
• Experience in working autonomously
• Experience with print shop management and/or job scheduling
• Valid Driving License
• Account management
• Direct Mail Team supervision
• Print inventory management and tracking experience preferred
• Minimum: High School Diploma or equivalent
• Preferred: College Degree in related field
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) has developed a reputation for responsiveness and reliability - traits that our clients say set us apart - since our founding in 1966. As one team, we create and deliver information and technology solutions that make our clients more successful and cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for information and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India and regularly posts news and other important information online at www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Graphic Design
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED (±11 years)
Work Remote: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time