CTG MORTGAGE PROCESSOR in Independence, Missouri
Jul 13, 2020Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
Position:Mortgage Loan Processor II
Hours:Standard 1st shift 9-5:30
The Mortgage Loan Processor II is responsible for ensuring loans are processed accurately and in a timely manner and must monitor and maintain compliance with all guidelines, policies and procedures established by federal, state, local and investor guidelines. In this role, it is important to ensure internal and external customer service expectations are exceedingly satisfied and to establish pro-active and timely communication to clients, Loan Officers, Branch referring partners, Underwriters and the closing department. The Mortgage Loan Processor II obtains necessary information and documentation to process and complete mortgage loan files. Verifies all documentation for accuracy and completeness. Knowledge of the mortgage loan process and associated documentation with a strong understanding of regulations and laws associated with residential lending is critical for success in this position. Ability to determine incomplete, inaccurate or missing information. To motivate, problem solve, counsel or influence others is a material part of the job, requiring a significant level of diplomacy and trust.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Review all loan applications for accuracy, completeness and compliance
• Monitor and maintain an application pipeline
• Image/index, review and submit completed files via the loan origination system to the underwriting department
• Directly communicate with Loan Officers, clients, service providers and branch referring partner to gather and clear underwriting conditions; primarily responsible for documentation collection
• Provide exceptional service for both internal and external customers
• Ordering third party documentation; verify vendor orders are complete and invoices received
• Communicate with various companies to obtain property survey, flood certificate, title commitment and payoff information
• Maintain knowledge of industry compliance standard rules and regulations
• Provide guidance, answer questions and act as a mentor to other less experienced Mortgage Loan Processors.
• Review Hazard Insurance for required coverage and Insurance Carrier rating
• Review title work for seasoning requirements, liens, entity issues, etc…
• Review flood certificates for flood status
Required Experience and Skills:
• High school diploma or equivalent work experience required
• Minimum of 5 years residential mortgage processing experience on agency products strongly preferred
• Minimum of 2 years purchase processing experience strongly preferred
• Working knowledge of PC (MS Windows and Office Products including Word, Excel, etc.)
• Knowledge of RESPA guidelines, general knowledge of all mortgage and consumer lending regulations
• Strong math and analytical skills
• Foundational knowledge of tax returns; Foundation knowledge of FHA, VA, Conventional, Jumbo (preferred). Other products, (i.e.) CP, USDA, HELOC preferred but not required.• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize, multi-task, meet deadlines and adapt to changing priorities with strong organizational skills.
• Proven success working in fast-paced, high volume environments
• Precise attention to detail
• Ability to network and interact with others to build internal relationships to foster team environment.
• Demonstrated knowledge of purchase lending requirements and documentation
• Ability to handle competing priorities effectively and within established time frames
• High level of integrity and trust; must be a team player with a selfless attitude
• Demonstrated strong customer service skills
• No third party resumes will be accepted
• Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
• CTG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
• Candidates must currently reside in USA
• Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. without restrictions
• CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
• CTG is an E-Verify Company
• All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume toXerConrecruiting@ctg.com
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) has developed a reputation for responsiveness and reliability - traits that our clients say set us apart - since our founding in 1966. As one team, we create and deliver information and technology solutions that make our clients more successful and cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for information and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India and regularly posts news and other important information online at www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Customer Support
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED (±11 years)
Work Remote: Yes