CTG RECRUITER in Illinois
Job Number: 19206139 CTG is seeking a Recruiter to work a remote assignment for our client.
Work Location: This position is truly remote, however the manager is requesting the successful candidate live in the Midwest and possess strong manufacturing direct labor experience.
Our client's Talent Acquisition team is committed to providing outstanding talent solutions that enable growth and advance their market leader position. We are seeking an experienced, client focused, and results oriented recruiter to execute robust talent acquisition strategies.
The Recruiter will be responsible for sourcing candidates, screening resumes, interviewing applicants and referring well-qualified candidates to human resources and business leaders for positions within the assigned business group(s) to meet the goal of attracting and retaining the best talent. This position will be responsible for high volume recruitment of exempt and non-exempt positions and held accountable to meeting specific staffing goals (time to fill, diversity hiring, recruiting compliance, etc.).
• Acts as the subject matter expert for recruitment related questions for hiring managers and human resources
• Partners with Hiring Managers and Field HR partners to lead recruitment process for active open positions. This includes:
• Conducting intake meetings
• Developing the sourcing strategy
• Sourcing talent and screening applicants
• Conducting interviews
• Facilitating debrief meetings
• Coordinating offer approvals and extending offers
• Develops creative strategies to identify top talent
• Maintains open communication with Hiring Managers and Field HR partners throughout the process
• Generates/completes reports as needed
• Participates in projects as needed
• Bachelors Degree in Business, Human Resources, or a related program or 4 years equivalent experience working in a professional environment required
• A minimum of 4 years of recruiting experience for diverse positions required
• Corporate recruiting experience required
• Strong preference for someone with background recruiting in the Life Sciences
• PHR or other related HR/Recruiting certifications preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products required
• Experience utilizing Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) preferred
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, problem solving and time management skills, the ability to work independently, and negotiation skills are required
• 15% travel
Candidates interested in this position may apply now or email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Human Resources & Benefits