CTG TAX MANAGEMENT IMPLEMENTATION CONSULTANT in Huntsville, Alabama
Title: TAX MANAGEMENT IMPLEMENTATION CONSULTANT
Location: United States
Job Number: 19204156
Great Opportunity in St. Cloud or the Minneapolis/St. Paul area for a Senior Implementation Consultant.
This position is remote. Candidate must be in Atlantic, Eastern or Central Time zones.
Temp to perm
Ideal candidate will have /-10 years of customer implementation experience (think implementation consultant like Infor, Oracle, SAP ERP’s, or commercial Tax applications like Vertex)
Senior implementation consultant who will participate in major new State and Local Government projects and will collaborate with a team of functional, technical experts and representatives of client organizations to implement our integrated Tax management software solutions.
• Possess technical and business-savvy aptitude. The individual will play a hands-on role in implementation activities which include preparing requirements gathering workshops, defining system requirements, conducting business process analysis and mapping to computer supported processes, requirements validation, system configuration, data conversion and end user training. The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of Property Tax applications.
• Manage, conduct and participate in implementation projects ranging from departmental deployments to large enterprise engagements.
• Conduct business process assessment and process engineering and map current to future processes using industry standard practices.
• Document functional requirements and solution design documentation to address customer specific requirements.
• Work in close collaboration with technical development teams to ensure application configurations, modifications and enhancements are done in accordance with client requirements.
• Proven experience in systems implementations on multi-site projects involving enterprise level application systems.
• Prior consulting experienced gained with a reputable consulting agency is highly desirable.
• Previous experience in any area of Tax implementation or integration (Sabrix, Taxware, Vertex taxation systems, etc.) Tax assessment, Property Tax management, Property Assessment, Property Billing Collections is highly desirable.
• Previous experience or exposure to Department of Revenue or working as a property appraiser or knowledge of Assessment and Treasury office workflow processes would be a bonus.
• 10 years' experience in Information Systems implementation and/or development roles.
Please contact email@example.com with questions
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Information Technology