CTG ACCOUNT SUPPORT REP in Huntsville, Alabama
ACCOUNT SUPPORT REP
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
Administrative Assistance & Clerical
Nov 12, 2019Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is currently assisting one of its premiere clients in staffing a Account Support Rep in Huntsville, AL.
Position: Account Support Rep
Location: Huntsville, AL
Duration: 12 months
For immediate consideration, please email me at email@example.com.
Essential job functions:
• Possesses skills and competencies to deliver basic contracted customer requirements (includes: copying, faxing, printing and scanning functions)
• Use onsite vehicle to deliver completed print jobs
• Use onsite vehicle to deliver cases of paper when needed
• Point of contact for equipment support and service
• Perform basic equipment problem diagnosis
• Clean and maintain office equipment as needed
• Replace operator accessible parts and consumables
• Maintain appropriate supply inventory
• Collect and submit meter reads
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
Additional Requirements, Skills and Qualifications:
• Ability to demonstrate Computer Skills Basic knowledge of PC (keyboard functions, mouse, etc.)
• Ability to demonstrate basic knowledge of MS Word and/or Excel or equivalent -- Open saved workbooks -- Data entry -- Basic data and column/row formatting -- Print and save workbooks
• Able to demonstrate ability to send and receive email ; -- Find, open and save documents and files -- Perform data entry -- Use internet explorer for web browsing -- Send documents to preconfigured printer
• Able to demonstrate business maturity and professionalism
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED (±11 years)
Work Remote: No