CTG COATING OPERATOR in Huber Heights, Ohio
Title: COATING OPERATOR
Location: US-OH-Huber Heights
Job Number: 18203182
CTG's premier global client in Huber Heights, OH, has a 3 month assignment for a Coating Operator. This is a contract to hire position with first and third shifts available.
Major Contributing Activities:
Performs production tasks in order to meet daily productivity targets and quality standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Loads/unloads parts on production line
• Prepares parts for paint
• Performs basic visual inspection for rust or damage.
• Participates in problem solving and process improvement to correct failures to meet customer commitments or plant metrics and performance
• Promotes and utilizes 5-S Standards for the line to improve efficiency, cleanliness, and safety
• Other duties as assigned
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
• Oral Communication - Listens and gets clarification.
• Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities.
• Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
• Quantity - Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
• Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
• Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time.
• Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
• High school diploma or GED; 2 or more years of manufacturing experience preferred
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos. Ability to print and speak simple sentences.
• Basic math skills required.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is required to walk and talk. The employee is required to be able to handle, feel, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is required to stand, climb, balance, twist, turn, stoop, kneel, crouch, and/or crawl. The employee must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and color vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is frequently exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals. The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles; outside weather conditions; extreme cold; extreme heat and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
This position is compensated per hour on a W2 hourly basis (no C2C or 1099's).
APPLY NOW for resume review by Tana Stilloe!
CTG’s Benefits Plan allows you to select insurance coverage that best suits your lifestyle, and take part in our savings programs and educational plans. We offer Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) Retirement Plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase plan. Our educational plan comprises access to more than 2,000 web-based technical, professional and business development courses.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Machine/Equipment Operations