CTG Senior Applications Programmer in Houston, Texas
Title: Senior Applications Programmer
Job Number: 18205055
CTG is assisting our Public Sector client in Houston, Texas in staffing a 6 month W2 contract position. There is a possibility of extension past the initial 6 month period. This is in Downtown Houston.
Per contract requirements for this particular end-client, US Citizens OR a Green Card Holders are required.
We do not accept C2C or 1099 candidates.
• Minimum seven (7) years of programming/systems analysis experience
• Experience implementing object oriented design principles.
• Experience with relational databases
• Understanding of the implications of multi-tier application architecture design.
• BS in computer science or related field
• Experience developing web applications
• Experience programming in C#
• Experience with the .Net Framework
• Experience with MS SQL
• Experience with Visual Studio
• Experience with TFS
• Experience in an agile development environment
Listed below are some skill sets that would be a plus for the position but not a requirement.
Aspnetcore a plus
EntityFramework > 5.x
EntityFrameworkCore a plus
Angular is a plus
• Under general direction, formulates and defines systems scope and objectives through research and fact finding to develop or modify moderately complex information systems. Designs, codes, tests, debugs, documents and maintains those programs. Works on all phases of applications systems analysis and programming activities. Regularly provides guidance to less experienced analysts and/or programmers. Performs other duties as assigned.
• The successful candidate must have the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing. Must be comfortable making decisions and recommending alternative approaches; identifying and resolving conflict. Excellent organizational and analytical skills are essential. Must be flexible and willing to adapt to changes and have the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff and other departments and agencies.
Apply via the link here or call the Recruiter, Craig Sandlin at 919-457-2371 for more information.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Programming & Application Development