CTG Infrastructure Specialist in Horseheads, New York
Horseheads, New York, United States
Nov 13, 2019Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the minimum knowledge, skills and/or abilities required.
• B.S. degree in Information Systems and/or 9+ years of prior experience
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
• Administer Microsoft Active Directory
• Build and enforce Group Policy Objects (GPO)
• Monitor disaster recovery solution
• Monitor security and infrastructure events
• Support and troubleshoot corporate tools
• Deploy physical and virtual servers
• Provide support to end-users
• Communicate with team members and end-users in a professional and timely manner
Preferred Skills or Knowledge:
• Strong troubleshooting skills
• Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
• Ability to work in a team setting
• Positive attitude and a strong work ethic
• Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2016/2019
• Microsoft Active Directory
• Microsoft Hyper-V Virtualization
• Microsoft PowerShell
• CentOS and/or Ubuntu experience
• Networking protocols (i.e. VPN, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP)
• Network storage (i.e. SAN, iSCSI)
• High Availability Failover Clustering
• Firewall administration
• Logging and monitoring
• Supporting users in remote offices/locations
• Disaster Recovery
• Infrastructure as a Service (i.e. AWS, Azure, etc.)
• Security principles and best practices
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job Function: Infrastructure
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Work Remote: No