CTG MANUAL LAYOUT DESIGN ENGINEER in Hopewell Junction, New York
Title: MANUAL LAYOUT DESIGN ENGINEER
Location: US-NY-Hopewell Junction
Other Locations: United States, US-NY-Albany, US-VT-Essex Junction
Job Number: 18202084
CTG is currently recruiting to fill a number of Custom Manual Layout Designer positions for our Fortune 50 client. These professionals will do layout design work per specified requirements. If you are a circuit layout design professional and would like to be among the first to be considered for this important project just as soon as details are confirmed, please contact us as soon as possible!
Locations: Essex Junctions, VT, Albany NY, or Hopewell Junction, NY (onsite preferred), or remote
Duration: W2 contract through 9/2018
Job Duties and Description:
• Develop manual layout cells per specified requirements, using industry standard (EDA) tools including the Cadence Virtuoso Design Environment.
• Interpret Design Rules and Macro Specifications. Work closely with process development engineers, test structure designers, and layout technicians to create layout automation that meets the intent of the test structure designers.
• Create manual layout per specified requirements, using industry standard (EDA) tools including the Cadence Virtuoso Design Environment.
• Debug and solve problems in a team environment.
• Strong experience using the Cadence Virtuoso layout design tool
• Experience developing automation and scripting
• Basic understanding of physical layout, technology groundrules, and semiconductor processing.
• Ability to debug errors and solve problems.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Fluent English (both verbal and written) and strong communication skills.
• Experience with advanced sub-micron semiconductor technology nodes.
• Experienced user of Calibre DRC checking tool.
“Nice to Have” Skills
• Experience with Cadence Skill programming language.
• Experience with parameterized layout cells (“pcells”)
• No third party resumes will be accepted
• All interested individuals must be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors).
• Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
• CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
• CTG is an E-Verify Company
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.