CTG SAP FI/CO Consultant in Hickory, North Carolina
Title: SAP FI/CO Consultant
Job Number: 18211975
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! CTG has worked with this international, Fortune 500 end-client for over 10 years! Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
Job Title: SAP FI/CO Consultant
Location: Hickory NC or Charlotte NC
Contract duration: 12 months
Work Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00AM-5:00PM with some on-call
Pay rates: Competitive DOE
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• This is not a developer with FI/CO knowledge role, it is a functional consultant.
• This person will be working 100% analyzing FI/CO related tickets to determine root-cause.
• If the item require a configuration change, this person would be required to unit test the change then promote it our Q/A system.
• Assist the requestor in any regression testing as required.
• Provide the necessary documentation to support the change.
• Working directly with the requestor in troubleshooting or gathering more details surrounding the issue.
• Good communication skills would be a must
• Environment: ECC 6.0 EHP5
• General Ledger
• Accounts Payable
• Accounts Receivable
• Bank Accounting
• Fixed Assets
• Special Purpose Ledger
• Credit Management
• Cost Element Accounting
• Cost Center Accounting
• Internal Orders
• Profitability Analysis
• Profit Center Accounting
• Investment Management
• Appropriation Request
• Project System basics
• Integration with SAP HR including basic understanding of the system
• Integration with SD, MM and PP including basic understanding of the modules
• ABAP read, debug
• IDOC creation and processes, including partner function
• Interfaces and formats e.g. for Bank accounting
• Basics user authorization
• Report writer and Report painter
• Batch session creation and analysis
• Job scheduling and analysis
• Data Medium Exchange Engine (DMEE)
• No third party resumes will be accepted
• Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
• CTG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
• All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors!
• Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
• CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
• CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary expectations to Jessica.email@example.com
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Systems Administration