CTG Maintenance Facility Coordinator in Hickory, North Carolina
Title: Maintenance Facility Coordinator
Job Number: 18204269
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! CTG has worked with this international, Fortune 500 end-client for over 10 years! Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
Duration: Consulting Position, 11 months with probable extension or possible direct hire
Location: Hickory NC
Job Title: Maintenance Facility Coordinator
Shift: Monday – Friday Days; some potential for OT
Pay Rates: $14.00-$20.00/hour based on experience and benefits option
· Responsible for overall office facility operation and maintenance (emergency and preventive)
· Respond to and support resolution of any facility needs (electrical, mechanical, HVAC, plumbing)
· Contact, schedule, coordinate and ensure timely payments to contractors or suppliers needed for facility repairs
· Coordinate resources to meet customer conference room setup requests and relocation of employees within the facility
· Ensure spending controls are in place to meet overall facility budget
· Unload trucks and receive materials in, completing required logs and any other documentation, as needed to support Facility Shipping Attendant
· Enter purchase requisitions into SAP system as requested
· Support Mailroom Attendant
· Distribution of material throughout facility and other related tasks as needed (during periods of high volume)
· Prepare material for shipment and load trucks, completing any required documentation
· Provide vacation coverage
· Serve on project teams as needed to:
· Source new facility service providers
· Repair or improve facility infrastructure and operation
· Implement preventive programs
· Complete all required training
Required Skills and Experience
· 1-3 years working in a facilities maintenance role in office/plant/manufacturing environment
· Ability to provide outstanding customer service
· Organizational/planning skills to be able to prioritize and complete simultaneous requests
· Good communication skills
· Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Office minimum)
· Physically capable to lift 50lbs and work from a ladder
· Proficiency operating material handling equipment – motorized & manual pallet mover
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Ability to work under varying deadlines on multiple tasks
· Excellent interpersonal skills to work with varying levels of internal customers and external suppliers
· No third party resumes will be accepted
· Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
· All individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)!
· Candidates must currently reside in USA
· CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary requirements to Taylor.Pittard@ctg.com.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.