CTG DATA CONVERSION LEAD in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Title: DATA CONVERSION LEAD
Location: United States
Job Number: 19204158
Great Remote Opportunity in St Cloud or Minneapolis/St. Paul for a Senior Data Conversion Lead.
This position can be remote. Candidates must be in Atlantic, Eastern or Central Time Zones.
This is an hourly contract assignment, with a high possibility of turning perm.
We are looking for a Senior Data Conversion Lead with solid understanding of project management principles to lead the development of ETL and performing data migration activities on large and moderate to high complex customer conversion projects. Will lead a data conversion project for 28 Counties in Minnesota.
Ideal candidate must have data conversion development and migration experience with customer application implementation projects and having a lead role in these projects.
• 3 years as a Data migration project manager or lead.
• Experience with SSIS, T-SQL, PL/SQL or similar tools and technologies which are used to extract, transform, and load client legacy data into target application databases.
• A thorough understanding and experience with the entire data migration process from analysis of legacy data, cleansing, validation, transformation business rules, conversions and subsequent load into target databases.
• 7 years' experience with data manipulation using SSIS, T-SQL or similar ETL tools.
• 7 years' experience in Data migration and conversions on application implementation projects.
• Strong understanding of database concepts and manipulations using SQL Server and Oracle databases.
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Information Technology