CTG Global Digital Project Coordinator in Greenville, South Carolina
Global Digital Project Coordinator
May 13, 2021Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTGs top technical client is currently seeking a Digital Project Coordinator to be part of the Global Digital CRM Team to help the client manage the next level of smart phones releases across key digital touchpoints.
• Communicate with stakeholders about New Product Launch (NPIs) timelines and distribute marketing related materials amongst content/design teams.
Manage deadlines and progress across the team to ensure the product is launched on time and on budget.
• Being a main point-of-contact between stakeholders for content (copy and visual) approvals for NPIs, DRFs and other projects. Coordinates outstanding items that requires approvals before predetermined deadlines, scheduling meetings as needed, follow ups, clarifications, etc.
• Follow up with teams for content and copy that is overdue or is at risk of jeopardizing launch of new products.
• Coordination for translations and approvals, and follow up in case where descriptions are still missing while translation has started.
• Manage the feedback from GEOs on website product SPEC copy change requests and obtain approval prior to deployment.
• Keep track of deliverables and dates for CRM creative projects and coordinate/follow up for GEO translations, and reach out for missing items, such as product specs or images via Monday.com and/or SmartSheet
• Oversee the delivery of projects and making adjustments as necessary to ensure they are delivered to specifications and high standards
• Collaborating with designers or copywriters to provide feedback and inform them of key information that may impact them
• Handle Social Operations tickets related to Sprinklr (Social Listening and Engagement Tool)
• Assist with any department budget needs and process to ensure we are on-time with budget requests
Great interpersonal skills, highly organized and detailed-oriented, handles pressure well, experience with working with different individuals from different countries and ability to handle different time zone issues due to being part of a Global Team
For further information, please send your resume and salary requirements to Jamie.Robinson@ctg.com.
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients' project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Business Analysis
Education Level: Associate's Degree/College Diploma (±13 years)
Work Remote: Yes