CTG IT SOLUTIONS ENGINEER in Greensboro, North Carolina
IT SOLUTIONS ENGINEER
Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
Sep 20, 2019Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is hiring for the IT Solution Engineer/ Full stack developer. This role is a new role focused on passionately driving innovation by bringing a diverse and anti-disciplinary mind-set to solve complex business challenges. The role will function as a member of the North America Crop Protection IT Delivery Team supporting the Commercial organization. The role’s primary function will be to rapidly develop experiments and prototypes that deliver new and innovative solutions to our commercial organization. We are looking for a self-starter, energetic, and entrepreneurial IT Solution Engineer who has successfully imagined, built and launched prototypes, and proof-of-concepts in a start-up or at a large enterprise.
Knowledge, experience & capabilities
• B.S in Computer Science or related degree preferred.
• Experience in digital innovation, disruption and transformation.
• Software development experience expected (3 years minimum, 5 years preferred).
Required Specialized Skills:
• Ability to rapidly prototype and test functionality
• Full stack experience with at least one server side software stack (e.g. Node.JS, .Net, Rails).
• Experience with one server side hosting provider (e.g. Amazon, Azure, etc.).
• Experience with at least one NoSQL Technology (e.g. Cassandra, MongoDB, DynamoDB, Couchbase, etc.).
• Experience with Data Integration Design and Build (e.g. REST Services, API Development, ETL, Middleware).
• Experience with Design and Implementation of Enterprise Level Application and Integration Architectures (E.g. RESTful).
• Good understanding of Micro-service architectures, design patterns and distributed architectures.
• Familiarity with GitHub.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Desired Specialized Skills:
• Experience with Ecommerce Product Catalogs, CMS (Drupal).
• Experience in configuration of Salesforce.com Platform and related App Exchange Ecosystem (Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud, Communities, Commerce, Lightning UI, with working knowledge of Apex).
• Mobile programming experience (iOS - Swift).
• Travel 10% or as needed
Work is expected to occur onsite in Greensboro, North Carolina.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job Function: Programming & Application Development
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Work Remote: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time